Decision Execution Engine
Ultra-fast execution and testing of DMN decision models for the
transparent, intelligent and safe automation of business operations.
Developed by specialists in decision automation for over 30 years.
Are Your Automated Systems Smart and Agile Enough?
- Can you implement changes in business policy as fast as you need?
- Can you safely integrate AI into your operational policies but ensure human oversight?
- Do you have Decision Insight? Do your business stakeholders all understand how your operational decisions behave and how they impact your customers and your business performance metrics?
- Can you demonstrate how your policies satisfy regulatory compliance?
- Can you quickly test the robustness and correctness of your model and visualize its behaviour?
Watch our Videos to learn how Digital Decisioning can help your organization enhance its large-scale operational decision-making.Watch Videos
High Performance. High Scalability.
RapidGen Genius fully compiles the model XML into reusable machine code via a rich, purpose-built language that:
- Supports high speed execution of decision models
- Is capable of processing large data volumes
- Preserves traceability to the original DMN model
Later, automate the testing of your DMN model using the RapidGen Test Data Generator to generate and execute test cases compliant with the model.
6 February, 2023
Measuring Increasing Business Benefits During Decision Modelling
A simple means of determining your actual headway in creating a decision model is to measure the number of test cases it can satisfy that bolster business benefit. But what test cases do you need, and how can you generate them efficiently?
28 June, 2022
“Nothing to Declare but My Genius”: Type Safety in Decision Automation
Oscar Wilde’s retort to customs officials may be apocryphal, but oddly it has implications for decision automation. For example, is it always necessary for decisions to declare (in their design) the data type of their results? Or are there advantages to withholding this information until they are used? Should tools verify that decisions comply with … Continued
3 May, 2022
RapidGen Play a Role in New DMN Business Adoption Initiative
RapidGen associate Jan Purchase was elected as inaugural chairmen of the Decision Automation Organisation’s DMN On-Ramp (DMNOR) committee in May 2021. In January 2022, RapidGen’s own Brenda Barnes was invited to join the Review Committee. In this article, we explain the purpose of the committee and its first deliverables to help businesses adopt DMN. Introduction … Continued