Genius Suite for Developing Applications and Interfaces
RapidGen consultants use RapidGen’s software, Genius Suite, for rapid generation of data processing programs, typically as a part of a legacy system data integration or migration project.
Using Genius Suite is far more efficient than traditional programming and ensures programs are
- Quickly developed for your specific business requirements
- Portable across different IT architectures
- Web presentation
Genius Suite is a collection of application development tools that convert English-like business logic into highly-efficient executable programs across a wide range of legacy and modern IT systems.
The Suite can access data from
- An extensive range of legacy data sources and legacy systems
- Any software with C-based API
- Even unknown, undocumented data structures
The Suite includes a highly-efficient language based on decision tables that is directly converted into executable machine code
- To run natively on many legacy systems and modern systems without change
- That includes data processing logic, data interfaces and user interfaces
The Suite includes a reporting tool with an English-like syntax that produces executable reports
- SQL-like queries are supported, combining data from disparate data sources across legacy and modern systems
- Output can be in tabular form or in other formats such as Excel, XML & JSON
- XML output can be transformed dynamically via customisable XSLT into HTML
Genius Suite for Extracting Data and Reporting
RapidGen customers also use the same development and reporting suite. Data that had previously been ‘locked’ in a proprietary system can be easily used
- A graphical report writing tool makes creating and modifying reports easier for business users
- Data can be used to create tabular reports and charts
- Data can also be exported as Excel, XML, or JSON files for use in other applications
For further information on how RapidGen software can address your legacy IT systems requirements, please let us know how we can help.